Friday, January 11, 2013

Well!!! Hello there Blog!!! Ive missed you! I want to talk a little Stampin' to ya!!

Stampin' UP! is debuting a new monthly kit club!! Its called Paper Pumpkin! So cute right?
 Not to be confused with  halloween pumpkin carving! lol


I have signed up already, as have 2 of my friends! The excitement grows!!

Check out this link, all the info is there...
I cannot WAIT for March to get here!! and not just because its my birthday month!!
Ha ha!
If you are local, and sign up for the Paper Pumpkin club kit, we will have regular Paper Pumpkin Play dates! oh that sounds FUN!

When you sign up, make sure to put my name in when it prompts you for your Demonstrators name.
Tandra Boyer  ;)


Here the scoop!

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/

Hope to chat with you soon about Paper Pumpkin!



Have you been creative lately??
Tandra

No comments: