Sunday, August 7, 2011

its august...


sheesh..time flies!
OK so my friend Brandi Wiggins from ChibougeMWAH Canada.. :) posted some awesome StampinUP! pics from Convention on her blog..and totally implied that should I post MY pics on MY blog, all her readers would FLOCK here to see mine!!! lol OK, so here goes..(I tried last nite to post 5 pics, and it took over an HOUR to load, so I gave up...)maybe Ill do one at a time? geesh...
and BTW..Brandi has SOOO many more pics than I do...
This is my FAVE convention pic of Amy Bell, Brandi and I. She has a cuter one on her blog.
aaaannnnd the pic is up there, and not down here...you SEE why I am a terrible blogger? heehee

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

My fave photo from the whole trip!!! I wish we were there again! Sorry you had such a tough time uploading your photos, man. Blogger really sucks sometimes. Ok, I'm off to look at the rest of the pics...

Xo B.