Sunday, August 7, 2011

convention people..





me 'n' Amy.. bestie!!! Amy is a hoot to hang with, hilarious sense of humor, and we all laughed so much together!! True blue!!!
Brandi the Magnificent! Workin' her presentation!! She had so many fans I could only get a pic from the mirror...and I'm her bestie!!!! rofl
Brandi with her presentation board! She is amazing, talented, truly a good friend, and yes...MAGNIFICENT!!!<3
shes havin' fun, I just know it!!!!
3 fun faces!! LisaCat(Lisa Dallas) Dixie Finn, Amy Bell. Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

You're too sweet, my friend. You're good for my overenflated ego.:)

Amy said...

Awesome, awesome time. Made better because of my fabulous friends!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome pictures you got!!! It was great to meet you!!

salma said...

These photographs express as your relationship with your friends are very closed........
business gift cards
Pvc cards