Thursday, April 28, 2011

oh hi 2!




Here is another card I did for a swap, usinga new set from the new Summer mini!




Im not normally into cutesy sets, or ones I need to color, since my watercolor skillz are less than par..lol bUT when I saw the cat image and the fountain image, my FIRST thought was to have the cat sit IN the fountain with the birds! I KNOW!!! Cute! And cuter with the sentiment! lol




I first stamped the fountain image in Stazon Black ink, then masked the 2 little birds in front, then stamped the cat over it.




VOILA!




Kitty in the fountain bathing with the birdies! I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the water sprinkles to make them stand out more. I used SU Blender Pens and ink pads to color everything.

Click the pic to enlarge and see background detail and glitter sprinkles! And you'll notice my watercolor skillz..hee hee




Have a happy day!!








5 comments:

Jackie W. said...

What a cute idea - putting that kitty in the fountain! Great job, love it! Love your triple layer punch card, too!

Anonymous said...

That is so not a Tandra card! Really cute and not too cutesy! As for watercoloring, I guess if you can do it, I can do it, so I better give it a try soon.
Mary Beth

Beedubya said...

Your coloring is awesome, my friend. xo B.

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Way too cute!! I was wondering when someone would put the cat in the birdbath! Now I'm wondering how many other things will end up in the birdbath.

B said to come pester you, so here I am....we want llama pics.......we want llama pics!! And let us know on SA when you post em. :)

Yvette said...

very cute and humorous. I would never think of stuff like this