Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DONT LOOK you know who you are!!! LOL




I am making these Button bracelets using all SU! buttons, in the Brights Collection, and the Neutral Collection. They are for a couple of friends who should not be looking here right now!! LOL
I also thought it was sweet to have 2 of the small flower buttons dangle off the bracelets!


The Black/white/grey one I added some of my fave vintage rhinestone button and dangles. I just had to...its mine!! I also put the largest of the SU rhinestones on 4 of the small flower buttons.
Click pics for close-ups!
Thanks for looking!!




3 comments:

Kim said...

LOVES the vintage one up top! The others look yummy too :) Good job! Looks like you are "DO"ing !!!!

Angela Timms said...

Tandra! Hey...in answer to your question...I'll let you in on a secret (the dollar store).
You can find such great things for nothing close to what it cost before.

You get lucky though. not always:)
Thanks for visiting my blog
doll have a lovely day!
-TOODLES ANGELA!

Creative Mish said...

Very cute! I am a button freak!