Wednesday, June 23, 2010

could it be???????

is anyone out there?? Hello? HeLlo?? hee hee

i am still here...lol
i have a 7 year old laptop i dont seem to be able to load pics onto..so i dont get to update my blog. pooh!
but at least i can get online!

i feel my creative mojo creeping back into my life.
i'm being lazy not using caps.

hopefully i will be getting a new computer soon, i really want to start up happy blogging again.

its been so long i CANNOT figure how to change the text
in my newest (done today)shabby header. hee hee
i cant find the button to change text! lol

anyways...i hope to be here more..even if its just me reading it!!

daughters school is out for summer today!! YES! long awaited! by her anyway!

be back soon!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! has someone hijacked Tandra??? lol Glad to see you back! I have no idea how to help you with your header. I can't even remember how I did mine! :-)

Tandra said...

rofl Amy!!

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see you're back! Have fun!

Kim said...

Yeah!!! No more December post when I come to your page!!