Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy December...

Do you like my new blog banner? Do ya?
I made it myself..little miss not-computer-smart!! haha!

I used Stampin' UPs new My Digital Studio!
Thousands of images, papers, doodads (OH! I forgot to put some doo-dads in there..hmmm) that you can manipulate all over your page!

I used the 5x7 horizontal greeting card format to design the header..I just found out-by trial and error-that that format makes the header much smaller-instead of HALF the page! hee hee (since I dont have photo Shop, or the skillz to resize my stuff..)

The colors are EERILY similar to my daughters halloween costume in a previous post...LOL!

Well this holiday will be bittersweet-my brother will be absent.
There is still a very deep dark hole in my heart... I dont s'pose it will be filled anytime soon...


OK I didnt mean to be a downer....;)

Get happy- go do your Christmas shopping!
(Woodja do mine too?? lol)

Hugs!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love it! I think you're very computer smart--it's just your dialup AOL that isn't smart. :-)

Janine said...

Sweet! Love it!

Kristie said...

Your banner is so pretty! Great job!

patricia said...

mama like!

Kimberly said...

Your banner is beautiful!!