Thursday, October 1, 2009

:heart:


This pic is from June 2006.This is my oldest brother, Allen, and his wife Jen(on the right).
This is one of the few and one of my favorites pics I have of him and I. The other fave pic is when I was 6 and he was 8. (that is one of my other brothers fingers 'in' his ears..lol)
Well, my brother passed away Sept 15th, suddenly.
I am heartbroken, for me, and my whole family. His wife is devastated, as we all are. She is such a great girl, I love her, and I hate that he is gone.
This weekend is his burial, and its going to be heartwrenching. It just isnt right, shouldnt be happening.
Love you much, Allen.
Ill miss you forever
sistah

15 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry Tandra.

jackiestamps4fun said...

Tandra - my heart goes out to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

God bless,
Jackie

Amy said...

Oh, sweetie. What a tough time this is. Love you. Hope you can find peace.

Kim said...

I am so sorry to hear this, Tandra.

Kristina Lewis said...

I am so sorry! You and your family will be in my prayers!

Creative Mish said...

So sorry to hear about your Brother. Your family is in my prayers

Bonnie said...

My heart goes out to you I am just so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose one we love my SIL passed away two years ago at 41 and I lost my dad and FIL just this past year. (((Hugs)))

Bonnie

Kim said...

Much Love....

Julia said...

Thoughts & prayers are with you and your family at this time!

Heather said...

So sorry to hear of your loss -- I'll say a prayer for you.

patricia said...

<3

LisaBee said...

Praying for you and Jen to find some peace. So sorry for your loss.

LINDA GUTIERREZ said...

What a lovely picture. Cherish your memories - always remember your good times together. You know you're in my thoughts and prayers, always. Take Care My Dear.

Cheryl said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers to you and his family.

Terry Molineux said...

Tandra...OMGosh I am so sorry for your loss....I have not been getting your blog updates on a regular basis and just clicked on it from SCS....Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers....