Friday, July 3, 2009

I {heart} StampinAddicts!!!!

Stampin’ Up! just released thenew 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog, and it’s loaded with new products that every stamper must have. As part of the summer celebration Stampin Addicts is holding a blog contest during the month of July giving away a Big Shot die pack made up of 5 new exclusive Stampin’ Up! dies.
Stampin’ Up! Thanks (Embosslits)
Stampin’ Up! Final Press (Embossing Folders)
Stampin’ Up! Perfect Details (Textured Plates)
Stampin’ Up! Two Tags (Bigz Dies)
Stampin’ Up! Fancy Favor (Bigz XL Dies)

Is THAT just STINKIN' CRAZY or WHAT?!?!?!

StampinAddicts.com has tons of ideas using the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and is giving away a Big Shot Die Pack as part of the Stampin’ Up! summer celebration.
All YOU have to do is WRITE about it on YOUR blog, and link back to StampinAddicts, like I just did!
This is my entry. Now give me my dies!! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you win! Then you can make some cool stuff and keep this blog up to date! LOL
Mary Beth

roxtar said...

I love your blog mommy.Your pictures are really pretty!

xiumaiyuki said...

Hi Tandra,

Just wanted to pop by and say thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. You have a very nice blog going here. Looking forward to coming back!

Hugs,

Yuki

BJ Smith said...

Hi Tandra!!!

How are you doing you fabulous lady!?! :) I am so glad that I got to meet you at the SA M&G! Now I have the whole and complete Tandra picture...teehee!! I would love to get together anytime, just drop me a line. I hope you are recooperating and ready to dive back into life. :)

Blessings,
Barbara Jean