Friday, June 5, 2009

OH YUMMY!!


well HELLOO!! Sorry its been 2 months since a post-yikes!

The NEW 2010 Stampin' UP! catalog arrived today-but it doesnt go live until July 1st! WOWZA! Its truly beautiful! And the goods inside---*sighs*... love love love

my first card, using then ew Level 3 Hostess bundle, one of the awesome things Demos could pre-order June 1st.

Base card and ink is Melon Mambo....wanna dance??

Designer paper is Level 3

NEW Polkadot ribbon in Crushed Curry...mmmmmm....

Flower stamp is also from the bundle.

And the Thankyou tag..that is a NEW Tag Punch!!!!

So much good stuff, and a super quick card!

Enjoy!

Im happy to be back!

Tandra

14 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, gorgeous!! Those flowers look gorgeous!

jackiestamps4fun said...

Well, it's about time, girl! Hee! This card is just beautiful - especially when viewed full size! Oh my it's just YUMMY, like you said!

Amy said...

It's lovely, H H Tandra! Glad you're back! LOL

patricia said...

hellooo,
I miss you, love the new card, just in time for teacher gifts!!
~p

Cheryl said...

Welcome back! I can't wait until Thursday when my new catalog arrives. So very cool.

Kathy said...

Well, now I wish I had ordered that set! Beautiful card!!!!

Kim said...

I <3 it! Cant wait to see the new catalog...FUN!!!

Jen Dickson said...

Great card Tandra!! Very nice blog!

Catrules said...

Great card! Very pretty!

Julia said...

Super cute card. Really like those colors together!

Ellen aka Chipper (SCS) said...

Oh Tandra! It's beautimous!!!!
- Chipper

Brenda said...

What a great card! Makes me think twice about not pre-ordering that hostess kit. Those colors are gorgeous! TFS!

Hope said...

Beautiful card. Its a great card and the new colors and perfect!! TFS

Michell said...

oh! gorgeous card...
I love the colors...

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems