Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Scene in a Garden...




...an old potting table, some stacked pots, Wellies, and of course a red bird!

New set in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini brochure, available from April 1st to June 30!

There's some HOT stuff in there!

Clear window sheets, and window sheets with white designs to overlay cards with! Fab!
Great new designer papers!

OH MY E-GADS a Matchbox Die for your/my/you-need-one BigShot die cutting machine!! Seriously-Y'all need one, need being the operative word! lol

This card uses Washington Apple des. paper, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue and Tangerine Tango papers and inks.
Pumpkin Striped ribbon.
Blender Pens to watercolor with (tho its not my forte! But I do OK..)
Scallop Circle die (red circle)
and Texture Plates #4 using the Daisy template on red scallop, but I dont think you can see it well in the photo, unless you click to enlarge to jumbotron size!

Thanks for visiting!
Tandra







16 comments:

Amy said...

I {heart} this card!!! The Washington Apple DSP is my favorite anyway, and the boots??? Wow! So glad I have one of these for my very ownsies!

jackiestamps4fun said...

Super cute cards, Tandra! Great job on the coloring!

Angie Tieman said...

Very sweet card and awesome job with the watercoloring!

Julia said...

Great card! Love the coloring.

Brenda said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors! You did an awesome job with the watercoloring. TFS!

Suzanne Watson said...

I JUST ordered and resisted that set and now I see that you've made something SO awesome with it. enabler!

great work, it's a gorgeous card.

Ann said...

I love this little scene you've created!

Hope said...

Cute card! You did a great job coloring I love the "moss" that you added to the stack of old pots

Angela Dively said...

WooHoo! Love this set, Love this card...especially the moss on the pots. :) SO glad I ordered this set, now to find time to ink it...

patricia@aphiemi.com said...

LOVe the new back ground on your blog!!
How you do dat??
It's SO pretty!
The cards are super cute too!!

Creative Mish said...

Very cute! I love all the boots lines up!

Kimberly said...

Look how cute your blog is! Oh snap!

MsAP143 said...

I LOVE the cards!
Great work! :)

I thought, since like crafts... you might enjoy this website, in order to store all your craft supplies and keep your stuff organized.

It's: TheOriginalScrapbox.com

You should check it out!
They have amazing stuff! :)

Jan said...

Tandra...great card, love the WC and wow, how amazing does it look on that DSP!!! Jan Hoyt

MsAP143 said...

By the way.... here's the actual link to the site I mentioned yesterday...

TheOriginalScrapbox
I really think you'll enjoy it! :)

Michell said...

Very cute card and great work..

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems