Monday, January 19, 2009

Rosettes...




Ribbon Rosettes...sigh..I love them!


Pirouette Pink card base, little hearts are first stamped with Frenchy saying from new Rooster Hostess set onto Pink Pirouette. paper, then punched out with new 3 Heart punch and adhered to card front, strip of Riding Hood Red Textured paper, strip of Candy Lane striped, scallop punched out image. and the ribbon rosette behind that.


Take a 12" long pc of wide ribbon (Pink Pirouette 1 1/4' ribbon) and do a running stitch along one edge the whole length. Gather it up til it forms a circle and stitch together. I put Tombow glue around the edge, then dipped in glitter.










16 comments:

Jenn D said...

I love them too, but have never tried them out. It adds so much to the front of your card. It's gorgeous!

Amy said...

Ohhhh, love the rosettes! And your new pic! Way to go!

Cheryl said...

Tandra that is beautiful! I love how you put the glitter around the edge.

malieta said...

Your card is very pretty and I love the flower!
Risa:)

Emily said...

How fun is this!?!?!

Reminds me of Yo-Yos, which I'm starting to think are pretty cool. LOL!!! Crazy sewing!

britta said...

ooh I LOVE it!!!

Kim said...

Glitter makes everything so fabulous!

Traci G said...

beautiful Tandra!!! Love it!

Julia said...

Cute cute cute card! Love the ribbon flower.

Gracie said...

Tandra I love your work, please keep sharing.

You are a wonderful person with a great deal of creative talent.

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

jackiestamps4fun said...

Hi Tandra,

I love that card and ribbon treatment! Since I love your blog, I've nominated you for an award! Check it out on my blog!

Hugs,
Jackie

Hope said...

very pretty. I love the little rosette too but I always forget about them. Thanks for reminding me. Too cute!!

Amanda said...

Nice rosette, but my fav part is the hearts on the background. Very fancy!

Jennifer Murai said...

Very cute. The rosette is very pretty.

Renée said...

gorgeous rosette, Tandra!

Creative Mish said...

Does this involve sewing? LOL! It sure is pretty!