Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cards for jamis swap...







I LOVE being invited to be in Jamis swap group! Everyone goes above and beyond making the coolest cards! Here's mine-
Top card is a variation of my real swap (bottom cards-both use same supplies)-Kiwi Kiss base stamped with Sweetest Stems set, Raspberry Tart paper, medium Sizzix Scallop Die punched with 1/4" circle punch and cut into fourths, then layered behind the Sweet Stem Embosslits (cuts out and embosses at the same time!) in Pink Pirrouette and Riding Hood Red. RHRed Taffeta ribbon, Scallop Square Punch and half pearls from the Pretties Kit.
Middle card- Hand Drawn Level 3 Hostess bundle, Baja Breeze base card, left edge stamped with just the top of the cupcake swirl. Happy Birthday and striped sides of designer paper from bundle. Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze Scallop circle punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter on cupcake swirls. Kiwi Kiss Striped ribbon.
Click pics for up close detail!
Thanks for visiting!





6 comments:

jackiestamps4fun said...

Tandra, these cards are spectacular! You're making me wish I'd ordered that embosslit! Well, there's still time!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! Don't let me talk myself out of her next one, k?

Lorie said...

How wonderful! All three of them! :o)

Anonymous said...

WOW! All those cards are so fab! Great work.
Mary Beth

Julia said...

Great cards. Love the top one.

britta said...

oh Jami I think they are too cute!!!