Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas! Early!!

My husband said I needed a new camera, so he gave me one early for Christmas!
I DID tell him how much he ROCKS!! Notice my new pic over there? -------------->
Self portrait in "slimming mode"...Bah-hahahah YOU know--- hold camera above your head, look up, and 20lbs melts right off when you take the pic!
Nikon S52 CoolPix-- lovin' it!

So HAPPY that now I can start putting pics on here again! The scanner really sucked!

Merry Christmas to my friends!
Happy Hannukah to my friends!
Happy Holidays to my friends!

9 comments:

Jenn D said...

Hooray for the new camera! What an awesome hubby. Happy Holidays!

~amy~ said...

Merry Christmas...great gift...fab photo!

sarahw said...

So glad your back! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I did not know about the slimming mode for photos! Thanks for the tip. Have a great Christmas!
Mary Beth

Amy said...

It's a great picture! Woohoo for good hubbies and new cameras!

jackiestamps4fun said...

Gotta try that slimming mode! You look Maahvalus, darling! Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

wow that is a GREAT pic of you!!
Yeah for Gary ...he did something right!!:)

Estella said...

Wow Tandra, me thinks there is more to the slim look than the slimming mode in the camera! Congrats you look great! (SCS: stampabella) Estella

Carol Matthews said...

Tandra - you look lovely! And I'm glad you're back, I've been missing your inspiration!
Happy New Year!
Carol