Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cards for Jamis Christmas card swap











I LOVE Mr Twigster in-a-cupcake! lol
Tangerine Tango base card stamped with snowflakes.
I cut out Frosty Day paper for the cupcake liner and his hat.
Glittered all the frosting and up his side a bit. This is a scan, so it isnt as crisp and clear as Id like. Hes not blurry IRL! lol

Click for closeup!

The next 3 pics are the On Board Trinkets Ornament kit. All the designer paper is DIE-CUT to match the DIE-CUT words and shapes!!! PERFECTLY! No trimming needed!
I inked the edges in red, then glittered the whole front side of ornaments, and you can still see the paper thru it.
Thankyou JAMI for taking the 2 good pics! The pic with the JOY in it is from my scanner ( remember, dead camera... ;))
Soooo much sparkly-shiny goodness here!! Removable from card to hang on tree or wherever!

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

jackiestamps4fun said...

Tandra all of your cards are so pretty! And that Mr. Twigster in the cupcake - well that's just too dang cute!

sarahw said...

What a great idea to put the ornaments on the card and then they can be removed. I am doing a workshop with them next week. Thanks for the new ideas.

Lisa said...

Tandra your cards are beautiful! I wish I were in rounds 1 or 2, but alas I am in round 3! TFS!

Shari said...

Very Cute Tandra!!!!
We need to catch up with one another sometime, so much in common!!!
Big hugs,
Shari

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome cards!! I LOVE the Twigster in the cupcake, so cute and clever!!

mj albright said...

Wow! Amazing work.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful! You can never have to much glitz. I don't have Mr. Twigster yet but may have to change that.

Kimberly said...

Look at you Tandra!! Those are so cute!!

Brenda said...

As always, GORGEOUS CARDS! TFS!

2stampis2b said...

Oooh! Love those cards...I am interested in my kit again! Love the glitter on the chipboard.

Julia said...

Love the trinkets cards!!! Love all the sparkle of the paper and the glitter! Great job!