Wednesday, September 3, 2008

UDI IC7



Go HERE for the Inspiration pic!

Here is my take on it- All SU! supplies
Choc. Chip card base, Shimmer White paper stamped with Eastern Blooms, using Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa.
I just kept layering the flowers and colors, adding small accents to break it up some.
Green Plaid is from the new Banbury Des. paper.
Chocolate fancy strip and Oval from the new True Elegance Accents and Elements.
OMGosh girls, these are beautiful accents! Heavy watercolor type paper, die cut, NO sticky adhesive on the back (I love that) and they are printed beautifully!
Get some! They are a must-have!!!
I gathered up a piece of Chocolate Taffeta ribbon underneath the oval piece.
Click the bottom pic for detail view of that Shimmer paper! I LOVE that stuff!!!
Thanks for visiting!!

19 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

How lovely!! Awesome background you made! I'll have to check out those accent pieces, thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I thought your beautifully stamped piece was a ds paper I didn't know about.
WOW!
Mary Beth

Jill St. Angelo said...

I love it. Your card is so pretty.

Amy said...

Beautiful card, Tandra! You always do such a good job on those inspiration challenges! Thanks for the recommendation on those Accents and Elements. Cause I *totally* need more stuff from the catalog! :-)
--amysings

Brenda said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the the stamped layer... looks just like DSP--only better with the shine! Great idea about gathering the taffeta ribbon. I wouldn't have thought to do that.

Brenda (aka craftybb)

Maria Williams :) said...

I LOVE the depth of your main flower images!! And on shimmery white, you are the queen of the shimmery paper!! HAHAaaaa

You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the ribbon!

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty. I love making my own background paper and yours is fabulous.

BevW said...

I love this! Looks like I'm going to have another technique to try!

Beedubya said...

I've never tried to make my own bg paper. What a great effect!

Elizabeth said...

This is fabulous, Tandra! What gorgeous paper you stamped! I guess I need to put those accents on my next order! You are just so helpful! ;)

Hugs!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!

Carol Matthews said...

Tandra - I love your style! (And you're sense of humor!) Everything here is gorgeous - I'll be back!

Traci G said...

Tandra--this card is absolutely beautiful!! Love what you did with the ribbon! I still need to try that!

Hope said...

Wow this is beautiful!! Thanks for enabling my list has just gotten a little bit longer. :)

beautifully done!

Laura Brown said...

What a beautiful card. I love the elements - I'll have to get some!

Blog #3 sister - Laura

prayerandstamps said...

Love what you did with the ribbon and the coordinating colors!

Julia said...

Love this card!! The shimmer paper is perfect for it!!!! Great job.

Jennifer Murai said...

Beautiful Work!!! Love your color use and layouts.