Sunday, September 28, 2008

Be Scary Halloween!




What a fun card making day today! 10-11 stamping friends, and this card is one I designed last week, and they all made today! My camera was working last week, as i tookpics of this card and my Halloween banner at the same time. I forgot until I looked in my Windows gallery. (time for a new camera since the digi screen comes and goes at will!! spooky..)

BUT.... here is something bizarre! A gal whos blog I visit, posted THIS card today (Sunday), and its almost exactly the same!!! GASPED when I saw it! (its the 2nd card)

Its kind FREEKY when 2 stampers channel each other in cardmaking!!

Becky posted hers today, I made mine last week and didnt post it, so its just crazy that we came up with nearly the same design!!!
When I hover over the image it shows the date I took the pic-9/23-08! lol
Beware Halloween Hijinks!! LOL


23 comments:

Jennifer Murai said...

Very Cool Halloween Card. I especially like the Black Glitter!! TFS

sarahw said...

I really, really, really like this card! I think I may "borrow" your design! Thanks for sharing. Sarah

jackiestamps4fun said...

Tandra I totally love this card! I really want that glitter now, 'cause I have the stamp set with the hat and so far have just used ribbon as an accent. I like your new color of your blog, too!

Inking Idaho said...

OMG!!!!! That is so weird how that happens. What a cool experience! I LOVE the glitter and the words down the side! Great minds think alike!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Very nice card and very weird stampin' coincidence. One year at convention I swapped a card and we both freaked out. So similar you would have thought the same person made them both. I guess SU! gets in your brain and rewires it somehow!
Mary Beth

Amy said...

Cute card, Tandra!

Beedubya said...

That's too funny! I've had it happen a couple of time but never THAT close. I guess it boils down to there's only so many ways to place CS on paper, right? It's a beautiful card...both of them! LOL!

Speedystamper said...

Tandra, this card is super, super cute! I guess the cards are a bit similar, but I can see a lot of differences, too. I really, really like the way you stamped the definition down the left side of the card -cute!!!

Hope said...

what a cute card! I love the colors and the layout super cute!@!

Angie Tieman said...

This is soooo cute! You definitely were channeling each other! At least they're both really cute cards and not crappy ones! Bwahaaahaaa!

Kim said...

The black glitter..oh my..must have.

Emily said...

This is DARLING, Tandra!

prayerandstamps said...

Cute card. Love the hat:)

Julia said...

Great card! Love the black glitter across the hat! It's the perfect touch.

Bailee said...

Good going..! This Halloween card is just fabulous. Love the black glitter.

Jamie Martin said...

Great card, love the colors :)

Traci G said...

I love this!! So cute!

Jill St. Angelo said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Leslie said...

From one Boyer hairdresser to another....I love your card!!!

Jenn D said...

This is adorable! What a fantastic card. I'm sure everyone loved it.

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Very cool card! I love it!

Joan B said...

awesome card!

Amanda said...

Wow! Great combo of colours!