Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bangles and brew!!

THIS is what I did last night... Had so much fun making bracelets with my friends! These are coil bracelets , they go around your wrist about 2 1/2 times. We strung them from glass Lampworked beads my friend Patricia MAKES herself!! Besides them being beautiful...they are just beautiful! lol
The pic shows 6 of them stacked on the neck of a glass bottle. Mine is the brighty one towards the bottom, with the squarish yellow "eyeball" bead!
We have been encouraging Patricia to make kits to put on her ETSY site....

Have a great Sunday!!!
Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Mauna said...

Those are awesome! Looks like you had alot of fun. Kits would be great!

Kim said...

I was there and still want a kit..it was fun!!!

jackiestamps4fun said...

Those bracelets are beautiful! I wish I could have been there...sounds like so much fun!

Amy said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! I love all the bead work you do!
--amysings

Brenda said...

Wow, those braclets are beautiful! What a fun project to do with friends!

Savor the Journey said...

Oh how FUN that must have been! I so admire the skill of making glass beads. Y'all must have had a great time choosing and assembling!

Michelle said...

Those are Awesome! I would love to have one :)

prayerandstamps said...

oooh I love bracelets. These are very beautiful and sounds like you had a great time!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Those are just beautiful. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Lori
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

I wish I lived in California!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the bracelets:)