Thursday, August 21, 2008

UDI Diva Challenge #5



This is my take on the Challenge- you can see the Inspiration Pic here- http://utahdivasinternational.blogspot.com/


I used new In Colors Pacific Point, and Baja Breeze, One Of A Kind stamp set, and Baja Breeze DS paper stamped with Pacific Point ink with flowers. Silver Hodgepadge Hardware, and Baja Breeze striped ribbon.
On the first card I used White gel pen for all the dots, but SERIUOSLY need some new glasses, since the corner dots arent straight! Sorry to show you that, but I wanted to 'step it up' a little from th e original one in the bottom pic! Oy!
Have a great day!

9 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Great layout........ and where do I begin with your patterns?!?! You did an awesome job! I'm glad you got to play this week!

Kim said...

I like the white dots...very cute!!!
The hardware is yummy!

Anonymous said...

The diva part I get but how did you get in a group from Utah? Where there no stampin' divas local to you in The OC?!?!?
Mary Beth

Amy said...

Pretty, pretty! Me likey.

--amysings

Jill St. Angelo said...

This is beautiful! I love the UDI Challenges.

Mauna said...

Awesome card! Love what you did with the stamps and the colors!

Ann said...

Tandra this is fantastic! Love the rounded/scalloped part of this!

Max said...

You ROCK....I absolutely LOVE this card.

~Max~

Julia said...

Great card! Love the scalloped edges and the corners. Plus blue is my favorite color.