Monday, August 18, 2008

BellaRose & Baja Breeze

Ahhhhh....Sweet Bella Rose! I used 9 or 10 of the 12 Bella Rose paper patterns! Had to try to show it all! I love Shabby Chic! 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 squares, layered onto Chocolate Chip, and my infamous scallop flower-on-a-circle (seems I do a LOT of those...) with Choc dotted 5 Petal Flower Punch on top and a red button. LOVE!!!
Always set, with bird stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White, overstamped with Choc Chip saying. Choc Chip base card, Baja Breeze layer, dotted Choc Chip scallops, and stamped-by-me background paper, using Boho Backgrounds stamp set.
Baja Breeze......the new Soft Sky...which was the new Cool Caribbean!! LOL (HA! MaryBeth!!)
Bothe these cards were for Jamis July new color swap on SCS.
Click any pic for a close up!
Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Lavender stamper said...

Hi Tandra
Lovely card, i would love to make the flowers like that, what punches did you use and what size is the circle they are mounted on.
Many Thanks
Lisa
x

~amy~ said...

FABulous cards Tandra...love the bella rose shabby chic one...the Always Baja Breeze one is magnificent too...

Anonymous said...

I guess you never met a blue you didn't like. Great cards! Thanks for stampin'!
Mary Beth

jackiestamps4fun said...

Wow Tandra! These are both awesome cards! Super cute idea on the Bella Rose, and that blue one is SO fresh! Love 'em! Hugs, Jackie

Jill St. Angelo said...

I love your Bella card. Your Baja is pretty too, but that Bella Rose DSP just knock me out! I love it. Beautiful cards.

Amy said...

Tandra, they're both GORGEOUS! I especially love the Bella one, of course! I want a quilt that look like that! LOL

--amysings

Mauna said...

Awesome cards. Love the Bella Rose one. TFS

Kim said...

triple love the square quilt like card...and I think you have a new signature..scallop flower on a circle:)

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful cards!!! I never get tired of seeing that Always bird! I know you're going to have him in the Decor Elements on your wall(s), can't wait to see him!

Tami said...

hi
love all your latest creations. I miss you. Thanks for the blog love.

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I love the patchwork of the Bella and the Baja Breeze is so soothing! Love them!

Saige/Grace said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! What talent!! Thank you so much for sharing. Glad I went blog hopping today!

--Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

Angela Dively said...

2 absolutely beautiful cards! The blue one really grabs me...mesmerizing!

Thanks for sharing!

Bev said...

Totally cool Tandra! :) I love the little "bouquet" you made on the side too! Thanks for posting it for me! Hugs,
-Bev :)

Hope said...

very cute cards! I really like what you did with the bella rose paper. Very cute