Friday, July 25, 2008

NAC swaps

Riding Hood Red card base, new Bella Rose DS paper, Party Hearty stamp set, Scallop circle punch, red gingham ribbon dyed with Riding Hood Red ink pad, new straight scallop punch on party hat piece. I have since added a red button to the center of flower!

Kiwi Kiss base card. Kind Thoughts large stamp in black. Fresh Cut set in black on glossy white. Sponged with Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine tango. Mat is Tangerine Tango, and scallop is Baja Breeze. I dyed Bashful Blue grosgrain with Baja ink pad.
Not Attending Convention swaps! A group of SCS demos who arent going, decided to do some cardfront swaps! Here are mine! I cant wait too see what comes back!! Click on a pic for close detail!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Really pretty, Tandra! I still with you were coming with me! --poking lower lip out--

--amysings.blogspot.com

Lisa H. said...

these both rock! I love the color combo in the second card-just beautiful!

Saige/Grace said...

I absolutely love your style!! Would you email me at colorfulcreator@yahoo.com? I have a question for you.

--Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com