Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Diva Inspiration Challenge 1




I was asked to be on a weekly Inspiration team for the UDI blog. Every Thursday (Wed nite) Ill upload my interpretation on the Inspiration pic of the week!

Thanks Maria for the invite!!

This weeks pic was a group of bright balloons against a beautiful blue sky! Heres my take on it-

Hope you like!!! All supplies Stampin' up!-
Friendship Flowers stamp set, Glossy paper
new In-Colors ink/paper- Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, and regular color Summer Sun.
All different sizes of circle punches. layered like crazy!!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful colors Tandra! Like a tango!

Tandra said...

Thanks!!
Yah, its KINDA crazy!!! LOL

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is awesome! So much goodness all layered together! Love how bright and fun it is!

Kim said...

It is a great interpretation of the photo..Love the color POP!!

Maria Williams :) said...

LOVE the explosion of color!! You did an awesome job!!!

Thanks for being on my team!!! :)

Jill St. Angelo said...

I love your card! What a fun card. I did see it on UDI.

stampylisa said...

So Pretty! Love it!

Lavender stamper said...

Amazing use of colours.......I Love it.
Lisa

Jenn said...

I just love this...great job!