Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Faux Fresh Cut notecards




So I DO have the NEW Laser cut note cards from SU!, and I used the new Fresh Cut stamp set sneak peek available now. I thought I would try to make some using the Scallop Note Cards-cute! I punched out center of card with 5 Petal punch, then punched a 1/2" circle in a piece of Teal textured paper, then punched the 5 petal punch over the hole, to make a flower with a hole in it. LOL

I stamped small flower from Fresh Cut set in Pumpkin, cut out & put the smallest Rhinestone brad thru center and layered onto Teal flower. Stamp Fresh Cut collage stamp in Teal onto Kraft card.

Layer the Pumpkin Des paper on inside of notecard to show thru flower. Layer the Teal flower over punchout, offsetting flower. Adhere with popdot.

Cut and scallop a narrow piece of pumpkin Des paper on inside edge of card.
Click pictures for clear picture.
Set also coordinates with Riot of Petals background stamp, and Kind Thoughts set (same images are in collage just smaller!)

Kraft Scallop Note Card, Bali Breeze Des. Paper orange pattern, Teal Textured SU Paper(punched with 5-petal flower punch), Teal & Pumpkin ink, NEW Fresh Cut stamp set.

10 comments:

Kim said...

So that is a kit? Fricken Fantastic!!
I always love your stuff!
Love the kraft notecard....

jackiestamps4fun said...

Hey! I love it! I really like how you scalloped the inside on the paper and inked the edges! Hugs, Jackie

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am hoping to get this stamp set soon and make some cool stuff, too. Love your color combos!
Mary Beth

Jill St. Angelo said...

Tandra, what a great idea. I love your card.

patricia said...

LOve, love, love the color combo, these are SO pretty!!
Your haut!

Jenn D said...

I'd have never thought of trying to create my own faux notes. Now I'll be on a mission.

Jenn

miren said...

Amazing work! The colors are so pretty. Great job coordinating yourpapers.
http://artycreation.blogspot.com/

Linda McClain said...

Oh wow, I freakin' love this. I love the colors and your creative spin on this stamp set. Fantastic!

Mandy said...

LOVE those colors! :)

deb said...

Those are so pretty - I love those scallops!