Monday, April 28, 2008

Crab & Co.



Thanks KIM for letting me borrow Crab & Co. set!!

I taught this card at a customers class this weekend. I used PATTYS' instructions-

4x12" cardstock scored at 4" and 8", then scored diagonally in the middle 'square', fold the diagonal fold and lay over right side of card to make a pocket...so easy when you do it! The pocket can hold a gift card...

Click on pics for up close detail.

Crab & Co. stamps

Sahara Sand Text. cardstock, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou ink and cardstock, Shells whhel and VersaMark ink, Chunky Glitter white, Olive Poly-twill, Spring Break Designer paper.

11 comments:

jackiestamps4fun said...

Way cute, Tandra! I love how you popped up the present on the front, and how you did the sand. OH, and the inside is just adorable with that wheel and the pocket for the tag! Love it!

~amy~ said...

A-dorable! Loving the chunky glitter!!!

Tai said...

Hey Tandra:

This card is cute and great for Father's day. I am going to try this. Thanks for sharing.

Tai

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky one who got that card for my birthday on Saturday! The glitter sand is so sparkly and the coloring is a WOW!
Thanks!
Mary Beth

kathleenh said...

Adorable card Tandra! I love the way you colored the crab.

Kim said...

You are welcome for the use of the crabby stamp..I love that little guy!
The designer paper goes sooo well with the colors.

Joan said...

Too cute. Great use of the chunky glitter. Joan

Anonymous said...

ooh too cute! I have to sign in from the library-hope all is well!
~Britta

patricia said...

OMG!! Tandra's got crabs!!

Tami said...

tandra
hey darling.
i know have a blog. don't faint. stop by for a cup of coffee.
tami

how are you girlfriend?

Monica said...

You do such pretty (and fun!) work. I just love all the bright colors. :)