Monday, March 3, 2008

SWAP cards



This card is from the 1 of the 2 swap groups I was in that JAMI organizes on Splitcoast.
Click on pics for nice JUMBOTRON image! lol



Friendly Flowers from Occasions mini. This flower stamp is HUGE!! (about 3 1/2"-bottom flower layer!)

Stamped the largest flower onto So Saffron DS paper with Pumpkin Pie, cut out, inked the edges, layered with Bali Breeze DS paper 2 1/2 " circle, Clear Chunky Glittered the edges, stamped daisy flower on Pumpkin and used scallop punch, layered with Olive green stamped with smallest flower, and glittered edges with Spring Green cosmo gitter. SUPER sparkly!
Base card stamed on Shimmer paper in Turquoise with daisy stamp. Top of card is flower from Embrace Life set, stamped-off in Pumpkin. Didnt want it too bright.

Used new Olive Poly-twill ribbon in mini brochure.






5 comments:

Ashley Bowen said...

Oh these are so cute!! I love the bright colors! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

Kim said...

The shimmer paper is FAB!!!! and the chunky glitter..ooh lala!!

patricia said...

These are so cute!
Is there something on the edges? I love the look!
Can you tell, I don't make cards? I just admire them.
=)
I Love the new cards.

kathleenh said...

Gorgeous! I love how you layered the flowers and the embossing and glitter.

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

These are soooo cute! LOVE them!