Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Barbara Welch-http://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/
I am such a SLACKER when it comes to responding to tagging!! I always THINK Im gonna participate...;) I was also tagged with the Exellent Blogger Award, but surely dont know how to put that sign up here!! hee hee
1. Stamping Style: Freshly Distressed!!!
2. Inspiration: Patty Bennett!!!
3. Color: Soft Sky (really???), Groovy Guava, Pumpkin, any Aqua color
4. Work Space: is a HORRIFIC disaster!!! Ask my husband..(no, dont!!)
5. Perfect Day: Sunny Calif of course, 77*, clear sky, no chores to do!
6. Wildest Dream:Win the Lottery! (Im with ya on that one Barb!!)
7. Ink: Stampin' Up! (there is no comparison) (copying Barb again!)
8. Family: Married to Gary (almost 27 years), two children
9. Beverage: Starbuck's Venti iced Caramel Macchiatto!!!!
10. Biggest Challenge: (see #4!!) Organization!!!!!

Ok so I will tag Kim- http://princesspicklejuice.blogspot.com/
and Jackie- http://jackiestamps4fun.wordpress.com/

6 comments:

patricia said...

Married to Gary for 27 years?!!
You Go Gary! You da man!!
Woo-Hoo!
Tandra, I miss you =)

Kim said...

I don't even know what that means!
DO I just copy and paste?

Tara said...

Hey Tandra!! Thanks for stopping by and taking the survey. We are working on getting the bigger size tees, keep in touch! ~xo

jackiestamps4fun said...

Thanks for the tag, Tandra! I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Hugs, Jackie

Patty Bennett said...

So glad I inspire you.. you are too sweet! :) I cannot even believe you've been married 27 years.. you LOOK 27 years old!!!! We need to know your secret!! :) hugs, Patty www.pattytamps.com

Emma's Paper Patch said...

beautiful blog! i can't believe you have been married of 27 years....you don't look over 30! thank you for visiting my tiny blog and for you comments....makes me feel very welcome here in blogland!
Alissa