Saturday, February 16, 2008

SIGH..............sigh................

I havent stamped or posted for 2 weeks...Im in creative withdrawal! Ive been sick for 2 weeks straight. Just got over sinus blech and bronchitis, felt fine for 1 day and BAM got the flu and am just startin to feel human again. Well, now my poor husband has it bad too!! So I just put a plastic bag over his head so none of us breathes his germs! LOL Seriously---NOT!!!!!! lol I will NOT get sick again!! NONONONO!!!! Im starting to feel the creative juices starting to flow, (I get the coolest ideas while I have a high fever...lol) so hopefully in a few days Ill have some fun stuff up!! Thanks for visiting and please check back!!! Hugs!! Tandra

7 comments:

Savor the Journey said...

Awwwwwwwwww, Tandra! So sorry to hear about the yucky bugs visiting you & your family! Get better soon! ((hugs))

~Bev

~amy~ said...

Hope you're feelin' beh-tah soon!

Sencie said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Glad you're feeling better now. : )

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick and I'm glad you are back up and running. Stay well!
Mary Beth
(All my kids were sick but I dodged this one!)

Crystal said...

I hope everyone in your house gets well soon! Stampin Hugs to you!

kathleenh said...

I'm sorry to hear you've had the crud Tandra. I'm glad you're finally better and I look forward to your new creations!

Kim said...

Blech. Sick Sucks. I just got antibiotics yesterday..I feel your pain!!
Post more stuff soon!!!