Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HELLO AGAIN!!

OK! Camera is working again!
Now I just need to get my projects done so I can upload them SOON!!!


PLEEEEZ come back soon!! LOL I swear there will be CUTE new stuff!
I just got a boatload of new Stampin' goodies to play with!!
OMGosh NEW Chunky Glitters!! In Red, Black, Clear and UBER-cool Silver! So vintage looking!!!

OK! I need to go cut some stamps-
OH WAIT! The new SAB stamps are PRE-CUT for me!! So that wont take long!!
OH MY and the NEW Rub-ons!! Swirly, curly, doodly, fresh, whimsical, playful!! These rock!
Ive already used them on salt shakers and filled with candy! OOOPS! Where is THAT pic??!!!


Ill be back!!!
T.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Finally!
I talk to you everyday but still like to read your blog!

Britta said...

Hey Baby! I was wondering what was taking you so dang long! LOL

Can't wait to see your goods (hmmm-does that sound bad?) LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I can't wait to see what you do with the new stuff!
Mary Beth

amy said...

Tandra,
Glad to see you are back. I have missed your inspiration
amy