Friday, January 18, 2008

Candy Hearts shaker!


I found these salt/peppa shakers at Big Lots-$1 each.

I used SU's new Eastern Elegance Rub-ons to decorate it with, then used the NEW Red Chunky Glitter around th eflower . Its ok, not liking the chunky on this project!

Then I went over it with the Rose Pink fine Cosmo Glitter (all 5 colors are gorgeous!) and dotted the centers of flowers all th eway around. That glitter is so sparkly!

Im still not so sure I like it on THIS project! So I didnt make a tag or embellish it more with ribbons either. I need to rethink it! But I like my idea of candy in th eshaker!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

you know how much I LOVE GLITTER but the rub ons are SO fab by themselves, I think I like it plain better..like the one you made me:)!!
yeah SU rub-ons!!!

britta said...

I think it is a fun combo-but you should do both side by side and see which one you like better. Great example-and i love your "candy shaker" idea!!!