Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Swap card



I just joined a FABULOUS group of demos for their monthly get-togethers! THANKS !!

We all swapped cards, and all of them were gorgeous!!

Here is mine-Z-Fold card as seen on Beates blog
Big on Christmas set
Christmas Chatter wheel used on NOEL panel and inside card
Soft Sky cardstack/Designer paper/ink /ribbon (is there really any other color in the world?? LOL)
Pomegranate paper/ink
Wild Wasabi ink/paper
Black paper
Iridescent Ice embossing powder on NOEL panel

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

mary jo albright said...

This is a very beautiful swap card.
Just stopped by to browse.
Thanks for sharing:)
Have a wonderful day.

Kim said...

oye vey another beauty. Love it..with a capital L!

tami said...

I love this card Tandra. I'm going to have to try it. z fold. I can't wait to see what you make for Taylor's atc. I haven't made mine yet.

patricia said...

I Love this card!
You da bes!!

Jackie W. said...

Tandra, what a gorgeous card! It's perfect and now I really wish I had that stamp set!

jodene said...

Love your card. Great fold!!

Jackie W. said...

Finally making it back to your blog - adorable card! Love the sparkle!