Saturday, November 17, 2007

some atc's

above: Folded ATC closed. I cut a 2 1/2" x 6" strip, and scored at 2 1/2", to make a folded ATC. Using Priceless set, stamped and cut out heart, and adhered to edge so point of heart overlapped and held flap closed.
I thought I was clever!! LOL
Below: not same ATC. out of order pic!
Below: folded ATC open.
open ATC inside stamped.
So Swirly wheeled with Regal Rose ink.
Textured Vanilla cardstock.
Regal Rose 5/8 ribbon, ink.
Groovy Guava paper (circle)
Rose Red Designer paper
Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Click on pics for huge up close look!! ;)

12 comments:

Sencie said...

Super cute!!! I love how the little heart holds it closed!! : )

TiteC said...

love this one !!
really you ARE a card-maker !!

xx
Sophie

Kristina Lewis said...

Can I just say, it's fabulous! Wanna swap? How are you stranger?! (hugs)

Kim said...

I love the "Priceless" Cute-o-rama!

Anonymous said...

This is so clever and I must have one. I'm with Kristina! This is brillant Tandra. What about A Muse? Are you participating in any A Muse swaps. I will send you a few of mine soon. KL and I must have this masterpiece ATC. Send me an email. Ok. happy turkey day. This atc is like the coolest thing I've ever seen.

kathleenh said...

You are clever Tandra! That closure with the heart is brilliant.

Tex said...

Okay ... let's get this straight ... I don't collect ATC's. It's a matter of time allotment. However ... I have not seen an ATC with this much interest "ever"!!!! Way to go, Missy!~

tami said...

Hi Tandra.
KL and I both want to swap an ATC with you? Are you up to it.

Tami W.

Dettao said...

That ornament is gorgeous!

Jackie W. said...

Totally cute! Love 'em!

Liddy said...

These are gorgeous.

TiStampsUp said...

I love these! They're so cute and fun!