Monday, November 5, 2007

....husbands.......

AYE!! So back to the post about my Soft Sky room.........the Husband would NOT like to paint it Soft Sky now. sigh...after all that. So, because I want to put the dining table in the back room(where the tv is now), and a smaller table in the kitchen, and the couch, chairs and TV in the aforementioned front room, I need to let my DH do what he wants in the front room (which is NOT paint it Soft Sky) HMPH!! He wants chocolate brown. OK.
We have already painted the aforementioned BACK room that color and its real nice, I like it.
So, the front room will now be chocolate, all nice and warm and cozy, and the kitchen will be the SOFT SKY!! I think I will like it better that way anyway!!! more sighs........

7 comments:

Shannan said...

booooooooooooooo what does he know...

denise said...

Men! I'm sure it'll be nice no matter what- so hurry up and get it done so we can see it!!! LOL!!

patricia said...

chocolate is good! what woman doesn't like chocolate?

Anonymous said...

I guess you need to go shopping at the big Crate & Barrel at South Coast Plaza for lots of accent pieces in Soft Sky to go in your new chocolate room! Good luck with all these changes and hard work! There is a reason we rent. . .
Mary Beth

Crystal said...

OOOH, Choclate that is accented by Soft Sky accessories...you both get what you want! Hope all is well!

kathleenh said...

Chocolate sounds nice too! We want to see pictures when it's all finished.

Tex said...

Wellllll, if he's getting his way on this ... you are one mighty fine wife! *grin* The chocolate sounds warm & cozy for sure. I'm glad you're still getting your Soft Sky walls though. Pictures when ready, please!