Saturday, November 17, 2007

contraband..lol

I stepped out of the SU! realm into some cute Stampendous stamps!! eclecticPaperie carries a HUGE line of Stampendous stamps!
Im so used to using a TON of background and accent stamps, and I didnt have many of Stampendous' stamps for that. I LOVE the Mega Happy Birthday set, and used the Agapanthus flower as a background. Very simple cards, I feel they arent really "me". It was kinda hard steppin' out of the SU 'box' per se!! I need to work on that!

And honestly, I am a card-maker, not a scrapbooker!! LOL I WANT to be a scrapper, but I dont do much, so it IS out of my comfort zone! Lord knows how many BOXES of photos I have from, well, you know, at least High School, and dont ask when I graduated!! *snort!!*
Stampendous stamps also. I love these pics of my Daughter!! She loves water and fun!!
sigh...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you are a scrapper now! I've been scrappin' since 1998 and I still have boxes of photos left to catch up on so you might as well tackle one box now that you have the mojo. My favorite card (and a very cool stamp!) is the outline happy birthday with bright flowers in the background. Good work! Maybe the gals at ep will post them for you.
Mary Beth

Kim said...

stunning, always such talent!!

kathleenh said...

The cards are cute but honestly I like the scrapbook pages best! They are awesome!

Latrice said...

I think everything you did out of your box is great!! Great folded ATC. Don't you just love Stampendous. I want the big Happy so badly. I haven't gotten around to buying it. Keep uo the great woerk.

Jackie W. said...

Well I think your pages are beautiful! Lots better than mine. LOL!

Angie said...

Your pages look great! I wouldn't have known that you aren't a "scrapper". LOl! BTW, I think your blog is great and I added it to my "inspirational blogs" list. I hope you don't mind.