Monday, October 22, 2007

OH HI AGAIN...finally!!






Season of Joy set.


Sahara Sand base card


Wintergreen DS paper


White Taffeta ribbon (I dyed it Soft Sky! yummi!)


Soft Sky ink


Blue Bayou ink


Dazz Diamonds glitter


Scallop punch; 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 punch
packing tape

OK check out the ribbon- Its the White Taffeta, and I sponge-dyed it with Soft Sky ink!! It is SOOO pretty! It looks like hand-dyed silk ribbon!! Love it!
Lower snowflake was punched out, then put underneath the glitterfied packing tape.
I lOVE that word-Glitterfied!! lol






13 comments:

TiteC said...

finally an update !!
and a gorgeous one !

congrats, those cards are terrific !

Sophie

Kimberly said...

Tandra's gone pink!
The snowman card is probably my favorite. Very cute and festive.

Lori said...

Love these! Great, versatile layout and lots of sparkle.

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Oooohhhh. . .beautiful! :)

rozie640 said...

Very cute card, love the colors and the medallion.

Kim said...

How did you do the little popped up snowflake..looks almost like a half of a thin marble or somethin...

britta said...

Love it!!! Great idea to dye the ribbon!!!

Crystal said...

Too cute Tandra! I've been wondering where you have been...I'll keep your family in my prayers!

feeclochette said...

your cards are very beuatifull

I love the snowman and your embellishment with the snowflake brad

:o)
tinckerbelle

Lisa henke said...

Just beautious! I have been waiting to see what you did with the Build-a-brads, and I likee! They are soo cool. TFS

SmilynStef said...

Love the soft sky with the kraft ... adorable cards.

Sue Ann said...

OK...you've got me...I'm going into my closet and start dying white taffata ribbon soft sky! Love your card and the build a brads that you used.

I've wanted to do something with the brads beside build a flower and you have me inspired.

I've been playing with the pretties kit embossing the pearls you can see my creation on the 16 Oct 07 entry.
http://NeverTooManyStamps.com

marie said...

Yours cards are so nice....

thank you for tour comment on my blog!!