Saturday, October 27, 2007

My living room...





Click on pics to make bigger-
I am showing you my living room, because hopefully this week, the walls will be painted th emost beautiful shade of SU! Soft Sky!!! I took a reinker of Soft Sky, and painted some onto shimmer paper with paintbrush, then did another piece with several coats of reinker. Oh my, Im in love!! I haven thad blue in my house for over 20 yrs! I love deep red, and goldens, with a touch of aqua. I have a *Tuscan* kitchen. Well, soft Sky looks FAB with the red and yellow in kitchen, so Im sure it will flow perfectly!!! Cant wait to show you another pic when its done!!!
Middle pic is kitchen looking to TV room, which will be changed to the dining room. Bottom pic is my front courtyard.

How do you think Soft Sky will look in here??? ;)

14 comments:

Sencie said...

Tandra, I think it will look great!! Can't wait to see the after pictures! : )

Anonymous said...

really
soft sky?
Mary Beth

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, your house is so pretty! I think the soft sky will look gorgeous. I love painting and decorating, and I've always loved blue, even when blue wasn't cool. Can't wait to see the results!

nitestamper said...

hi tandra, gorgeous living room !!!
can't wait to see the after with the soft sky color.
chat

thanks for browsing in my blog.
love you blog. with your permission, i'd like to add it on mine.
:)

suzi finer said...

I'm sure it'll love fab; if it doesn't, it's just paint. Love that (not as hard to get off as wallpaper!) Can't wait to see the "after"!
love.

Tandra said...

" Anonymous said...
really
soft sky?
Mary Beth"

OMG MaryBeth you KILL me!! *who woulda thunk* Id pick Soft Sky !
Bah-hahaha
You made me laugh so hard! Wait til the next ATC swap.......

Kimberly said...

shade of SU! Soft Sky!!! I took a reinker of Soft Sky, and painted some onto shimmer paper with paintbrush, then did another piece with several coats of reinker.

Tandra - I don't even know what you are talking about!! what is SU and is Soft Sky a blue? I never heard of reinker either. Oh my.

You house is beautiful. I look forward to your after pics.
~Kim C

patricia said...

Hurry up and paint those white walls!!

Tex said...

Whooaaaaa! This is going to look fabulous, Tandra!! Oh my word! I can hardly wait to see the finished walls! (This is NOT helping my innermost desires to peel off paper & paint in my kitchen! Yikes!)

`Tex

denise said...

oh, wow! that is going to make your furniture and accents POP! stunning!! doesn't a new coat of paint just make you giddy all over?

Jackie W. said...

I can't wait to see the final project! It's going to be FABulous! Gotta love that Soft Sky and now you will even after it retires! ~Jackie

kathleenh said...

Your house is gorgeous Tandra! The color combo you are describing sounds divine!

Kristina Lewis said...

Seriously, your home is beautiful! Your talents also lie in decorating!! Love the soft sky idea! Will you share the finished project? ((hugs))

angie said...

I just had to tell you, I love your living room!!