Tuesday, September 25, 2007

YOU are a Dandy Winner!!!!

Well, actually TWO of you are!!! I decided to randomly choose 2 winners!!!
I enjoyed reading all the comments on how fast y'all make your cards, what you use, Cuttlebugging seems to be a big choice in the speed factor! Also Hallmark!! LOL
Lots of great ideas!! Sooooo.....
Ive got papers and ribbon and stamps Oh My for you!! And buttons and embellies and chocolate too!!! But I dont have a pic of it all!

Here are the winners!

Jackie W. said...
I'd make a one layer card using my Fabriano Note cards. The smaller ones look really awesome with the Baroque Motifs swirls because they are just the right size for it. Thanks and congrats on your hits!

and...
jodene said...
Beg you say. Prety please with sugar, a cherry, and chocolate on top. Now who can resisist chocolate! If I only had 27 minutes I would make a 3 by 3 card. They go alot faster! Thanks for the chance!

Congrats!!! Girls please email me your addresses so I can (start cleaning my craft room) send your goodies to you!!! lol

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!
Tandra

2 comments:

Tex said...

Clapping out loud for both of you!! Lucky gals, indeed! Whooop! Whoooop!

jodene said...

Wow! Thanks for picking me. Off to e-mail ya.