Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sept ATC Swap


funny about the middle card-that was my mock-up one, I hope I didnt send that one for the group swap!! Used Autumn Apparitions set in the Holiday Mini. Pumpkin Pie paper, ink. Basic Black ink, Old Olive marker, And those NEW CUTE Library Clips in the Holiday mini!! They are so stinkin' cute! Oh Yeah, Jersey ribbon originals, black ribbon.
I used ther LARGE Pumpkin in the set, inked in Mustard and Pumpkin ink, then pressed and twisted the stamp to make a swirly moon! DIG that cat!!!

16 comments:

TiteC said...

these cards are terrific !!
love the colors, love the pictures... love these !!

Sophie

L. said...

Hey Hair Goddess!

Why you gotta be so good?? These are awesome! TFS!!

L.

www.understandblue.blogspot.com

StamperSharon said...

Too cute, Tandra (darn-it!) . . . . "I don't need this set, I don't need this set" :D

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Adorable! I LOVE them!

Tex said...

No kidding! I've been hoarding my litte eency clips! tsk tsk Tex! You card is adorable .... am I surprised? uhhh .. NO! These are spookalicious!

~Tex

Kimberly said...

Tandra,
They are just too cute! You did a beautiful job creating these.

KCodron

Kim said...

Even cuter in person! and those clips? I need them! NOW!!!

Corie said...

These are so adorable!!

kathleenh said...

Adorable! I love them! Those library clips are so fun.

penny said...

I love your Halloween card. TFS!

Ticia said...

How adorable are those. I am so glad you visited my blog.
You do great work !

Princess Matilda said...

The ATCs are adorable. So cute!!

Kristina Lewis said...

Love these!! Swap?? Plus I am tagging you!!

Angie Tieman said...

SOOO cute! Love the library clips and ribbon, and the swirly moon is soooo clever! Fabulous job!

Nancy Riley said...

These are so cute! Love the ribbon and library clip!

Laurie said...

Oh, I love how you used the library clips! I feel so guilty...I haven't used mine yet...not once! You have definitely inspired me to do so!