Wednesday, September 5, 2007

One of a kind..........


I made these this morning, and they went in the mail today! *wink wink*!
Wish I did better pics! (actually if you click on it , it gets ginormous but looks pretty good!! LOL)
This seems to be my fave ATC layout right now.. I need to break out of the mold. LOL
Boho Friend wheeled in Soft Sky onto
River Rock base
Choc Chip 5/8 Grosgrain and Groovy Guava/Soft Sky dbl stitch ribbon
Outlaw Des Paper, punched with Scallop punch, 1" punch , and
1 1/4" punch and layered. 1/8 & 1/4 punches.
Fire Rhinestone brads.
Bronc Buster -The One & Only -punched with Word Window.

14 comments:

StamperSharon said...

Beautiful, Tandra -- love how you trimmed the centers!

Kim said...

WOW that is some punchin' magic! You go Girl!!

Anne Marie said...

Such a beautiful ATC! Great coice of colors.

Heather P. said...

Oh Tandra, these are GORGEOUS!

Corie said...

Goodness this is FANTASTIC!! what a great idea.

kathleenh said...

Cool! I really dig the way you did the centers.

Kristina Lewis said...

I received mine and I LOVE it!! You are a star! ((hugs))

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my heavens what super gorgeous ATC! I love those flower thingies!

TiteC said...

thank you SO MUCH for your lovely comment on my blog !!

didn't know yours, but I'm adding it to my bloglines so I'll be able to come back anytime you post something new !

Anyway, just saw a few cards of yours and... WOW! I wish I receive one like these someday !

Thanks again for your comment and "see" you soon

Sophie (from France)

Crystal said...

So pretty Tandra! Lovin' them!

Lisa said...

These are beautiful!

Paula said...

Very nice! Calming! Anyone would think this is happy mail!

Marie said...

Stunning!

Meda said...

That's a one of a kind layout indeed!