Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WOW!! eP Friend!!

Oh I am so excited!! ( and a couple days late!) Daisy and Joy from Eclectic Paperie invited me to be the EP Friend this week!! So Ive slacked off (well been super busy)and havent posted. Daisy brought me the new Clip It Up on Friday, and I just got it put together, so I will have pics later today! This thing is fabulous for storage!! I dont think I have enough stuff to fill it up with!! (lets go shopping HERE!)
It looks like a mini clothing rack, and the top rack part spins, and all your strips of stickers, even 12x12 cardstock, pkgs of buttons, accessories etc etc hang from clippies from the rack!!! AWESOME! Fill it up, leave it on your table, and all your supplies are UP OFF the table and not strewn around!! (you know what I mean!!)

Go visit EP soon!! (Ive given you enough links!! lol) OMG the NEW Basic Grey papers Infuse, Mellow, Periphery, Obscure and Recess are all must have papers, and I got them in the 6x6 size!!!
Thanks Daisy and Joy! They are the most ROCKIN girls EVA!!

11 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oh SOOOO jealous over here in Texas! I'm pretty sure I could fill it up, I really need to find out! Love that Basic Grey paper too, saw it last weekend and used all my power not to buy it all! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Yes, I saw your cards on their site! Congrats!

Princess Matilda said...

Congratulations!! You deserve it, and now I have to go look at that contraption you're talking about. WTG!!

Tex said...

Whooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!
Joy & Daisy are such smart gals to name you as their eP Friend of the Week! Yippppppyyyyyyyyy!!

"A Little Inkalicious" Rocks,
and so does that faboo store, eclectic Paperie!

~Tex

Anne Marie said...

Ooh, what fun! I can't wait to see pix of your clip-it-up in action. Dish the details, girl ... let's see how you use it!

Ijsbeer said...

Congrats!! :)

Donna said...

I just love it!!

Donna
http://rubystamper.blogspot.com

Sencie said...

Can't wait to see your pics! I think this is going to be a really cool contraption. :)

Kristina Lewis said...

OOOhhh, I so want that! I can't wait to see yours! It is on my list of items I must have :)! Hugs!!

Tex said...

Oh my GOSH! I hadn't seen this yet! Congratulations, Tandra!! You know I love ecelectic Paperie! What a sweet eP friend of the week!! Yaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooo!!

(I know ... I know ... I haven't forgotten you my dear!!) *wink*

Jessica Guthrie said...

How fun for you! Congrats! Daisy and Joy are so generous! They were great at our Crops2Remember weekend crop in August. A couple cute make and takes, great raffle prizes - they were a hit. You're such a lucky lady - enjoy!