Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My cards for Jamis swap...



























Designer Series paper swap-Porcelain Prints (pg.171 SU! catty), words from All Holiday set,
Soft Sky & Blue bayou paper/ink, Shimmer white paper, Blue Bayou Double stitched ribbon. Sanded background stamp used on top of card.

Wild Wasabi base card, Groovy Guava layer, Shimmer white stamped with Baroque Motifs swirls and flowers, using Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava inks. The mum flower from Fabulous Flowers set was inked in Guava and edges rolled with Really Rust (Rock'n'Roll tech) and stamped on shimmer white paper. I hope you can see the gorgeous shimmer it has!!
Cut out flower and layered smaller flower on it, and added a new Rhinestone brad in Fire circle. Wild Wasabi ribbon.

17 comments:

Tara said...

Fabulous cards!! I love all the colors...and I have to get that big fabulous flower...it's justtoo pretty!

Sencie said...

These are both terrific cards!!! I'm going to have to get that Fabulous Flower set!!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful cards! Love the big flower with the rock 'n roll technique, very clever! And like you, I also bought that All Holidays set for the *friend* stamp! SU just knows us toooo good!

Jenn said...

i only have #2. . . and need #1!!!! Maybe we should cut a deal! :D

Heather P. said...

These are gorgeous! I love how you paired Fabulous Flowers with Baroque Motifs! :)

Emily said...

Oh MAN! I totally missed out! These are SO pretty!

Paula said...

Fabulous daaarling just fabulous!

Flossie's Follies said...

These cards are great, love them both, your swap group is lucky

Shel9999 said...

These are both lovely!! I could never pick of favorite of the two! Love your blog!

Corie said...

WOW both are "Fabulous". Love them both. Fantastic colors!!

Sarah Moore said...

I love my Fabulous Flowers Card! It's SO PRETTY in person!!!

Thanks!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Wow, I just love both of these- you have a great style!

Deb said...

BEAUTIFUL, simply beautiful. I would be thrilled to receive these as swaps. The swappers will be lucky to receive these. :)

denise/geekgirl415 said...

Gorgeous!! Love them both!

Ashley Bowen said...

OH SO very pretty! I love both of your cards! SO Elegant and the colors are GORGEOUS TOGETHER! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Beautiful cards!

Tex said...

I got the Fabulous Flower swap! And it's right up there on my display board .. I can see it from here! Did I tell you that I LOVE it?! Well I DO!

~Tex