Friday, August 3, 2007

Class Card for Sunday..




Well Im 'iffy' about this card! Its so monotone, which is ok, and it says HAPPINESS, but does using the new Going Gray make it a depressed happy???

Its girly but not. I guess Im mojo blocked! lol Hope the girls like it for Sunday!

Oh yeah, I need 2 more cards for class, for Sunday, but just let me finish this post.....

Going Gray cardstock/ink, Soft Sky Des paper/ink, Blue Bayou cardstock/ink, Garden Whimsy set, Dazzling Diamonds on wings and Happiness word.

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

This is just darling! I think it's a wonderful card! The Grey looks like a deeper shade of blue.

scfranson said...

I got my box of blog candy yesterday and I want to thank you for being so generous ! Everything is just awesome but my favorite are those ribbons, what beautiful colors.
Thanks again,
Claudia

Tandra said...

Cool Claudia!! Glad you love it!!
Have you tried that chocolate yet??
I love that chocolate!!

Princess Matilda said...

This is so pretty!

Godelieve said...

Wow, so pretty! Love the shades on the butterfly!