Monday, August 13, 2007

ATC swap cards




Bernadine in Florida ATC swap group. I used TRUE FRIEND (yes!!) set avail. Sept 1st! Watch for your new Holiday Mini coming soon!! ALL the sets in the Holiday mini are DIE-CUT!! You dont even have to TOUCH your scissors! How RAD is that!!! Soft Sky base, lg. medallion/flower stamped in Soft Sky ink, strip of red polka dot from Cutie Pie Des. Paper, stamped the SAME lg. medallion/flower in Soft Sky onto Shimmer white. Stamped smaller flower with dots in P.Pomegranate ink over medallion. Then, get this, I used the 5 Petal Flower Punch to punch it out and make a snowflake! (well, faux anyway!!). Glittered up the edges and distressed with Pomegranate, and distressed edges of ATC.
Oh yeah, get this #2!!- My Word Window Punch is MIA, so I cut a strip of Shimmer about 3/8" wide and stamped PEACE on it, distressed edges, THEN--- I used my 3/16 Corner Rounder(guide removed) to punch one end to make it LOOK the the Word Window!! Clear as mud??!! Brilliant!! mwah-hahahaha
It was hard to catch the sparkle of glitter, Im still figuring out the best way to photo stuff. I think I used my MACRO setting. I have a Fuji FinePix 3.2 megapixel camera. Id LOVE that Nikon D-40!!!! Enjoy!!

30 comments:

Tandra said...

OK well this just BITES!! In my Windows Photo Gallery, you can see EVERY stamped DETAIL, but I upload it here and the deets are BLURRY!!! UGH!!!!!

Tandra said...

***sigh***** So click on the pics and they get GINORMOUS! But you can see the detail-almost TOO good!!! eeeesh!!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty!!! I love the colors you used!!!!

Heather P. said...

WOW, these are fabulous!!

Shannon McGann said...

These are beautiful, Tandra! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours. Your work is amazing! So pretty!

rozie640 said...

Woo hoo Tandra, caught this card on SCS and went straight to the blog!!! Been thinking about ya. Back from the convention and an extra week in Denver. We need to talk!!! Soon I promise. Rose

yvonne said...

oh my goodness, these are just stunning!

Tex said...

Fabuloso, dahhhhlin' Tandra!
Now ... you realize that you are "making" me buy that punch a little sooner than it was scheduled?! I just love your mojo!

Tandra said...

Tex, you make me blush!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Great ATCs! Love the colors you chose!

Crafty in Calgary said...

These are just wonderful!

Patricia said...

You aMAzE me! you are soo creative! I haven't even put a picture in a scrapbook for the last 11 years! =I

Patricia said...

Hey, the back ground to these cards is the color I want to paint my master bathroom with ...I think?

Tandra said...

Hi Patricia! Ill give you a piece of the paper and you can have it color matched at Chateu Depot!

Marie said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE these!

Beth said...

Wowzers. Love those colours.

Paula said...

Oooohhhh! Ahhhhhh! Very beautiful!

Kim said...

Everything is s better with glitter!!
Well, except for maybe cupcakes, but you get what I mean...

Tandra said...

We ALL know everything is better with 'taters n kakes!!! LOL

kdj said...

Wow! love the colors, the distressed bits, the glitter ... great card.

chelemom said...

I love these cards....I love glitter too! Course I end up wearing it for days after! : )

Mistylynn said...

Beautiful, also, love the orange/green card you made!
Misty

Kristina Lewis said...

Thanks for fixing my typo! And for visiting my blog!! I love the ATC!! I TOTALLY want one! Do you want to do an individual ATC swap? I am favoriting your blog! It's fabulous!

Kristina Lewis said...

Blogless in Minnesota wants one too! (Tami Wood - an A Muse instructor). She says she loves the colors and pattern! We're hanging out because my daughter is in the middle of a slumber party. So you have 2 Minnesota fans here!

beate said...

Wonderful ATC's!

Corie said...

These ATC are GORGEOUS.

britta said...

ooh LOVE THESE! That soft sky and red combo is PERFECT for Christmas!!!

Janine said...

GOJUS!

adrina said...

I fell in love with this colours together .....i will never have thinking married them !!!

Kathy W said...

I have True Friend coming and was hoping to use the images to make holiday cards. Love yours. Thanks for sharing.