Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Zin-Dahlia-Mum" flower!



Oh dear, I hope these arent taking up weird space!! lol
Sample #2 for class on the 15th.
Oh I LOVELOVELOVE the Fabulous Flowers set!!
Look at those words!! Aint they cool?!!
I CASEd the catty on pg. 4. Check out the New Style Watch section pgs. 4-9.
Showcases coordinating sets and paper colors and ideas! Cool idea!
I used River Rock as base card, stamped with Linen bkd in Wild Wasabi.
Stamped Baroque Motifs in Choc. Chip in corner, & on Choc strip on Bottom, &
D2B-Fabulous in Choc. Chip ink.
Stamped that FAB "Zin-Dahlia-Mum" flower in Groovy Guava on Shimmer paper, then trimmed down the petals cuz it was just too big! Distressed edges with Choc Chip, and layered it with Shimmer paper covered in G Guava and punched with 5 Petal punch. Stamped off the smaller flower to get a light peach color using Guava, and Antique brad, and popped up on Dimensionals! Wow-TMI!! lol
Dyed white Grosgrain ribbon with Groovy Guava (waiting for my GG Dbl stitch ribbon!)
I think thats it! Enjoy and thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Lorie said...

Gosh! These are great! :0)

~Britta said...

ooh love it girl-off to mount mine now!!!

corinnesomerville said...

Your Blog is wonderful !!! I was admiring your card on SCS and went to your Blog....great work...I'll be checking back often!!

Take care
Corinne from Canada :)

mbwest said...

WOW again! It looks like a lot of work to cut out the big flowers for layering but the effect is beautiful. Still on the fence about ordering that set.
Mary Beth

Mistylynn said...

Oh MY!!!! This card is so yummy. I probably could've passed up this set if I hadn't seen your card!
Love it.
Misty

Mistylynn said...

PS I'm adding a link to your page from mine if that's okay. Your blog is amazing.
Misty

hulakim said...

FAB-u-lous!!
I wish that SU just sold the words! Tooo Cute!!!
Your so talented;)!

rozie640 said...

Oh my gosh, this card is just STUNNING. Did you send it in to SU???

Angel W said...

This is SO pretty....love it!

Sencie said...

WOW!!! I'm really thinking I need this set!!! :)

beate said...

Tandra, this looks absolutely amazing! LOVE it!

Linda McClain said...

Oh man. This is gorgeous. It's making it harder and harder to resist getting this stamp set. You're blog is wonderful. Linda