Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Sample for my New Catty Class Sunday the 15th!!
Fairly simple, utilizing 2 new punches-Scallop and 5 Petal flower punch. I stamped Shimmer paper in Blue bayou with Linen stamp, then punched out Scallop, cut it in half, and spread it out under the ribbon to make it appear larger.
Punched Porcelain Prints DS paper with the Flower punch,green flower from WANTED set, green Rhinestone brad in center. Blue Bayou ribbon, and stamped "zin-dahlia-mum" (lol-scs) flower from Fabulous Flowers in corner. FRIEND stamp is from
All Holidays set (my dear kind friend stamp).
Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

love this!!! gonna case it for an upcoming class for sure :) :)

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is so pretty....my order is arriving tomorrow and I can't WAIT to play with some of this designer paper....it looks even better IRL!!
Nice job!

Alicia said...

Love the card especially the colors!

rozie640 said...

Wow, love this card. Excellent way to sell three punches. The ribbon looks fabu on this card too. Absolutely love that designer paper too. Gotta get me son.

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card, love that shade of blue and green together.

Melanie said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Tex said...

Yikes! I was just fine, believing that I could totally do without that DS paper .... Did you realize that you are an enabler?!

~Tex

Favvismaria said...

Really nice cards you do! And I like the colors you use!