Sunday, July 8, 2007

Oh my word Ive been tagged!!
What I need to do:
I’m suppose to list 7 things about myself.
Tag 7 other bloggers and ask them to do the same.
Leave tagged bloggers a comment… letting them know they’ve been tagged.

(OK, I can do this! But, I dont know how yet to leave a link to who I am tagging!!)

1. Ive been married for 26 years
2. Im a Hairstylist
3.I like to hoard and collect paper and stamps and supplies and..and..
4. I love to wear black
5. I like to drive
6. Venti iced Caramel Macchiatto please-2%!!
7. I do NOT like (or ride) amusement park rides that go backwards!!

That was fun!
Thanks Sencie for tagging me!
Ill go forth and tag others, then figure out how to link!!!

3 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

I am a hoarder too but I wont go on any rides because they are off the ground! I cant even do a trolley or el. I am a mess.

Sencie said...

Ok, I confess... I'm a total paper hoarder too!!! I always have to buy extra so I can use some and still have some to save, just in case I need it another time. You can never have too much pretty paper, right?!! : )

Emilia said...

NO WAY...
married for 26 years?
Tandra, you look just like my age...
Happy to meet you ! You are sweet!