Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Do YOU like FREE?????




Stampin' UP! is offering up some UBER-cute 3x3 "Love Notes" with the purchase of the
"Three For You" Punch Box!! Go look on page 183 of the new 07-08 Idea Book!
What are Love Notes? (besides what my DH USED to write to me...lol)-
A pkg of 30-3x3 note cards AND envelopes, 10 each of Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and
So Saffron, in TEXTURED paper yet!! Oh my they are beautiful!! And so stinkin' cute!!
They will make great little gift cards, a sweet little note to stick in your honeys lunch box/bag/wallet!! lol Sweet!
The punch box is $45.95, (+ ship & tax) and the note cards are a $12.95 value, and they come FREE with your Punch Box order!!
So lets see if the link will work (since Im still learnin' the ropes 'n'all!! If it doesnt work, SOMEONE needs to tell me how to do it!)
http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp

You know you can email me to order anything Stampin' Up! My address is above my new pic!
Till later....and some new stamped stuff!! (still NO DTGD challenges done.....;( )

6 comments:

Emily said...

These are so cute!!

Sencie said...

These are so cute!!!! :)

Tex said...

Yes, yes, YES!
My punch box is "in the mail"! Don't you just love these?! You are definitely on a roll, Tandra!!

Crystal said...

These are beautiful! After getting your swaps in Jami's swap, I have added you to my list of blogs. What do you mean you aren't famous?!?! You will be girl!

britta said...

wow do i LOVE these samples. I may be thieving your ideas!!!

Sarah Moore said...

ooh! What a pretty set!