Sunday, July 22, 2007

******AND the Dandy-Blog-Candy WINNER IS.....

scfranson!!!!!!!
Your post was #28!!! # randomly picked by my daughter!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Please email me your snail mail so I can send the Dandy-Blog-Candy to you!!! Yay for you!!!
Thankyou ALL for your great favorite techniques!! It seems that most of you love the Paper Piercing tech!
Ive been enjoying going to the blogs who have posted. LOTS of fabulous work out there!
Some of you have a profile but do not allow anyone to view your blog. :(
Thanks so much for playing along, this was fun for my first candy giveaway!
Hugs!!

6 comments:

Tex said...

Wooooohoooooo! Congratulations on the blog candy "haul" for scrfanson!!! Dandy Candy indeeed!!!

~Tex

Tandra said...

Hi Bev!~! I hope I can find her! No Blog,no email,no real name!! lol

Jeez are you still workin on swaps??? hee hee
Im workin on Jamis swaps!

mbwest said...

fun contest -- do more!
Mary Beth

Tandra said...

CLAUDIA F!!! scfranson!!!
WHERE are YOU?????!!!!
You WON! Claim your blog candy!!!!

scfranson said...

I'm right here but I can't find an email address for you on the blog. Can you contact me please.
scfranson@charter.net

~* Tracy *~ said...

Hi there and congrats to the blog candy winner! I just found your blog through 'princess matilda loves to stamp' and had to say that is beautiful blog candy you gave out!!
I'll be back to look for updates on your blog, you have some beautiful cards and pics here.
~Tracy